We are here.
We Would Be Happy To Assist You
Have any questions or need to report course issues?
Frequently Asked Questions
The instructor will be paid monthly on the 27th based on agreed percentages. Instructors can choose to be paid through direct deposit, paypal or check.
Payment can be made (current options are bank transfer or direct deposit or check).
No, it’s on the instructor to file for the taxes.
- Undocumented instructors without a social security number are required to file a W7 form in order to receive an ITIN (Individual Taxpayer Identification Number) the instructor will also need to complete a W9 form which will show as incomplete until the ITIN is provided.
- If you need additional assistance with completing the W7 form you can use this
How to complete the W7 instructions https://www.irs.gov/instructions/iw7
In person assistance sites https://www.irs.gov/help/tac-locations-where-in-person-document-verification-is-provided
Instructors must wait at least 6 months before presenting the course after the launch.
Gender Education Network will be the owner of the footage but the content of the course belongs to the instructors.
Upon completing the form your submission will be reviewed and the approval process can take up to 5 business days. If you’ve made your submission and haven’t heard anything please contact us.
Courses will run for a minimum of 2 years.
- After the 11 months will conduct a performance assessment, this assessment will detail the up to date sales and reviews. Depending on the findings during this assessment, changes may be made to the agreement which additional details can be found in the instructor information packet.
- Upon completion of the 23rd month we will again assess the course and if the instructor wishes to keep the course active we are able to renew and revise the contract.
It is our goal to make our services accessible to all that are willing to learn. With that in mind, we are able to offer translation services at the cost of our contractors’ service and can be deducted from your course sales.
There is no cost to be an instructor or to get your course on our site. We are looking to bridge the gap as it pertains to our PEOPLE being used for our knowledge and not being compensated or the usual we can’t find qualified trans GNC NB Intersex or 2 spirited folks to lead these courses. We pay our instructors!
Free courses are available for our members at a monthly rate of (insert price).
There are marketing campaigns set up for each course and detailed information is provided in the welcome packet provided to the instructor.
Yes, you’re welcome to add the course link to your website and social media.
You are welcome to submit an organization for review but the said organization will have to go through the approval process and then go through the process for being added to the list.
What if I don’t want to donate to any of the organizations on the list? If an organization can’t be selected by the instructor, Gender Education Network will select the organization.
The CEU Process
The CEU approval is done in two parts:
- During the initial review of the course submission, the instructor will be notified if the course is qualified for CEU credits. You will be asked to provide additional information such as a resume/CV/bio statement and quiz questions for your attendees to complete.
- After the filming of the course is completed it will then be reviewed and if it still meets the requirements and all of the information is turned in, the course will be approved for the CEU’s.
Once Dr. Colt reviews your course, we will notify you if your course is approved for CEUs through the Texas State Board of Social Workers, which GEN is a CEU sponsor. This is provided at no cost to you.
If you would like your course to be considered for national CEU credit, we can apply for APA CEUs through the National Register, however there will be a cost for this determined by the National Register. We are glad to facilitate this process.
Course access is for 1 year. If you have not completed your course in that time period, you will need to purchase another year in order to complete it and receive your certificate of completion.
Yes. For group pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most of our courses come with CE’s. To find out if a course has CE’s and what type(s) of CEs are available, review each course description. Some courses do not offer CE’s.
Instructors can be reached while you are enrolled in the course. Contact information is provided after you complete registration.
Sometimes the solution can be as simple as using a new browser. Sometimes it’s more complicated. If you are having issues with accessing your course or problems with the site, email email@example.com
Refunds are only available within 24 hours of purchase of the course. All refund requests must be sent via email in order to show real time. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Refund. In the body of the message provide detailed information about your request and a representative will contact you.